Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wow

Wow!  Today's meeting was awesome.  Over 45 people attended.  That's over 10 more than last week's meeting.  The line was out the door.  I love it. Our leader is awesome.  I handed out my Fresh Apple Salsa recipe to everyone.  I hope they all go home and give it a try.

The hubby decided to go hit a bucket of balls at the golf course and I was trying to figure out what recipe I can include in today's post.  So while he was out...

This recipe came right out of my Ultimate 3 Month Tracker.  I love my tracker.  If you don't have one, go out and get one.  I bookmark the weeks that I did well, so I can see what I ate, and try to repeat it to stay on track.

You only use 2 ingredients.  Now that's what I call EASY!.

Cherry Squares 2 PointsPlus per serving

1 package of Angel Food Cake
1 20 oz can of lite cherry pie filling




Preheat oven 350 degrees


Combine cake mix and the pie filling.  DO NOT ADD ANY OTHER INGREDIENTS.
Pour batter into an ungreased 9 x 13 baking dish, bake for 30 minutes.  Cool and cut into 24 squares. Enjoy!



Oh my goodness.  This was delicious.  I want this to be my next birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment