Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Kitchen "Remodel"

I mentioned this week's WW topic is about the kitchen "Remodel".   Re-make your fridge and pantry for a healthy weight management journey.

I decided since I can't control what other family members choose to eat, I am going to dedicate one pantry shelf marked "FMO" (For Marlene Only).

I am going to clean out one shelf and replace the contents with healthier food choices.  When I am done, I'll take a photo and post it here.

Some items going on the FMO are:
94% fat free popcorn, canned fruits, high fiber protein bars (for day's on the go) olive oil, tuna, just to name a few.

Apply the same concept for the fridge and freezer too. Stock up on lots of fresh fruit and veggies, non-fat yogurt.

Don't forget, you can find me on Monday evenings at 5:30 p.m. in Concord (Park and Shop) or on Saturday mornings at the YMCA in Pleasant Hill.  If you mention my blog and join WW, you will receive a free gift.

Now go tackle your kitchen and set yourself up for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment