Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Carry on ...Kitchen Remodel Continues

As I was cleaning the pantry for my own healthy shelf, I was laughing out loud at some of the interesting things lurking behind that closed door.  I cleared out all three shelves and then re-stocked them.  I threw away lots of junk, that even the junk food junkies in my house wouldn't eat. 

I have so many cook books with only a few recipes I like in each book.  I came across @Friends4WtLoss  They are giving away the Green Lite Bites Cook Book.  I hope I win it.  Check out the site.  Its awesome.

So here it a picture of my new healthy shelf


It's just a start, but it definitely energized me.  Don't forget to stop by on Saturday morning at the YMCA in Pleasant Hill.  Meeting start time is 8:45.  Weigh-in starts at 8:15.  If you join, you will receive a free gift.

So, get into your kitchen and "Get er done"....

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed, I have to say. Actually barely ever do I experience a site that's both educative and entertaining, and permit me notify you, you may well have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is excellent the problem is anything that not adequate folks are talking intelligently about. I am extremely joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for something referring to this.
    Apartment renovation Brooklyn NYC

    ReplyDelete